This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Citrix ICA Protocol Connections

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
May 9, 2007 at 8:33 PM
Hi,

I found Terminals a few days ago, and it has been a hit at my company (Teir IV Datacenter). I'm A citrix administrator and noticed that even with the latest source ICA Connections were not implemented. So i took a few hours out of my day the last couple of days and Implemented it into Version 1.0. I plan on forwarding the changes to the latest source, and if anyone wants i'll link a zip of the current executeable (still needs a little work with the window reasizing), i'll be glad to accomodate you.

Before anyone askes, i don't know how long it will be till i implement it into the latest source, because i don't use most of the feautres in thier, and i perfer a slim program that does what i need other then everything on the block. But i will do it because i know other people are intrested in the functionallity of being able to do ICA connections

Thanks
Dustin.
Coordinator
May 9, 2007 at 10:56 PM
I would be willing to work with you in order to get this in the current build. If you wouldnt mind sending me your full source plus the other needed files (ActiveX DLL's and such) I can take it from there.

-Rob
May 10, 2007 at 3:29 AM
No problem, i got a few more features i want to add in. I.E the ability to launch an application only for quick launch of client applications, and a few more i have in mind. When i get done, if i don't feel like putting it in the latest souce, i'll hit you up on your other. :)

Thanks!
May 16, 2007 at 2:38 PM
Just so everyone know's I forwarded it the source to Rob, so you should expect to see it intergrated in when he gets a chance.

Aug 24, 2007 at 9:31 PM
Can anyone give an update if DemonBob's changes have been forwarded to the latest source? I would like to use the application but i work in a enviroment that is majorly citrix.
Coordinator
Sep 28, 2007 at 9:16 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.