Keyboard shortucts

Topics: User Forum
Feb 22, 2008 at 11:26 PM
This is a great program (and for some reason, switching between different RDP sessions feels much faster than normal RDC window switches) and I love it!!

One killer feature I'd like is to use keyboard shortcuts to switch between different sessions. Ctrl+F1 -> first session tab, Ctrl + F2 -> second session tab etc.

If this should be easy to implement but you guys don't have the bandwidth, let me know and I can get my hands dirty with the code too.
Jun 18, 2008 at 6:20 PM
I agree, keyboard shortcuts would make it much easier to manage a large number of connections. Are there any shortcuts currently for switching between tabs? If you implement any, I strongly recommend making them configurable since they'll obviously conflict with any shortcuts on the remote desktop itself. In addition, it would be nice to be able to ignore certain key combinations and pass them to the local desktop, so that the user can specify that e.g. Alt-Tab goes to the local system not the remote.
Jul 13, 2008 at 5:53 PM
I just found the program, LOVE IT. Switching shortcuts are a big item from my perspective I've love to see a shortcut -- go to the issue tracker and VOTE for this item please.
Aug 1, 2008 at 11:38 PM
Yes, me four. Keyboard shortcuts - configurable, starting with Ctrl-F1.

Terminals is awesome, can't wait to see it improved!

Anyone know how to minimize Terminals using the keyboard, and swtich from the TERMINALS window to another one on MY console?

Thanks,
-Brett
Coordinator
Sep 2, 2008 at 5:07 PM
I've tried to put in keyboard shortcuts but just could not get it working reliably.  The issue, as I see it, is that once you are in a RDP session the keyboard is redirected to that session itself and there is no way to grab the input for processing.

I will keep my eyes open for a solution for this.  I love shortcuts as well!

-Rob