1.6k AD Follow up

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
May 6, 2008 at 11:07 PM
I like the new AD interface but I have a suggestion or two :)

1 - Enable the user to select the default action of the returned items to checked or unchecked. For me it is much better to have most of the return results un-checked and then go and manually check the ones I want to import.

These next ones are more of a wishful thinking long term in the future type of request.

2 - allow to select / search certain portions of a domain. ie: we have a structure like the following: /Domain/corporate/location/servers/
it would be nice to be able to only search from that specific bottom level i was interested in

3 - followup to point 2. automatically import items from a specific area. eg: if I define /domain/corporate/location/servers/ as something to keep in sync, everytime a new machine gets added into the domain under that section the next time i did a search (or import) that machine would be pulled in.

Thanks again!

I really love the application
Coordinator
May 8, 2008 at 4:05 AM
i could put a select all / de-select all button on the form to blindly turn on/off the items....

i would love to see more AD integration as well.
Coordinator
May 8, 2008 at 4:05 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.