Beta 4 feedback!

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Nov 28, 2011 at 8:41 AM

Just installed, here you are the first report!

• the msi setup force you to remove first the previous version, it would be nice if an upgrade will be supported
  • into the Organize favorites windows, clicking on an item will immediately activate the edit of the name, personally I prefere to just select the row!
    • a double click will first activate the edit of the name and then open the edit window, as per the above this action should just open the edit window
    • I do not like the new change logic, one has to remember the shortcuts or go to Edit and then select a sub-option; to me was better before
  • at logof/close of the remote connection the Terminals' window is still quickly flashing
  • my log is still full of decript errors (I do not have a master password set)
ERROR 2011-11-28 09:28:33,312 319806ms Terminals              DecryptPassword    - Error Decrypting Password
System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Parametro non corretto.

in System.Security.Cryptography.ProtectedData.Unprotect(Byte[] encryptedData, Byte[] optionalEntropy, DataProtectionScope scope)
   in Terminals.Security.PasswordFunctions.DecryptByEmptyKey(String encryptedPassword)
   in Terminals.Security.PasswordFunctions.DecryptPassword(String encryptedPassword, String keyMaterial)
ERROR 2011-11-28 09:33:40,979 627473ms Terminals              DecryptPassword    - Error Decrypting Password
System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Parametro non corretto.

in System.Security.Cryptography.ProtectedData.Unprotect(Byte[] encryptedData, Byte[] optionalEntropy, DataProtectionScope scope)
   in Terminals.Security.PasswordFunctions.DecryptByEmptyKey(String encryptedPassword)
   in Terminals.Security.PasswordFunctions.DecryptPassword(String encryptedPassword, String keyMaterial)
  • each time I opend an RDP connection I get a "logon error -2 without any description"
ERROR 2011-11-28 09:36:01,550 768044ms Terminals              lient_OnLogonError - There was a logon error returned from the RDP Connection, details:
Logon Code:-2
Logon Description:
Coordinator
Nov 28, 2011 at 3:54 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.