Favorites tool bar

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Jun 2, 2008 at 12:14 PM
Why does the favorites tool bar auto expand. It will ony show two connections across the tool bar. There is the drop down option, but it will not show across the tool bar.
Sep 5, 2008 at 6:54 PM
Mine does the same - I am running 1.7a and I was hoping to have this fixed.  Could it be a configfile problem?
Coordinator
Sep 5, 2008 at 8:00 PM
Sounds like a defect to me!
Sep 5, 2008 at 8:46 PM
Edited Sep 5, 2008 at 8:52 PM
Thanks Rob, I am using Terminals and I really like it as an alternative to RDP and puTTy.  I did take a look at the terminals.config file and changed the var: favoritePanelWidth="500" but it didn't seem to make a difference.  No big deal, I still am loving it but it would be nice to have my most used connections up top.  Thanks again.
Coordinator
Sep 5, 2008 at 10:06 PM
Glad you like it...

So is it the favorites panel on the left of the application or is it the favorites toolbar across the top?

Sep 5, 2008 at 10:12 PM
My mistake - I am meaning the toolbar across the top, not the panel.  I do see the difference in the panel when changing the value I was talking about, but that's not the real issue.  Any ideas on the toolbar?
Coordinator
Sep 5, 2008 at 10:51 PM

From my failing memory I belive I hard coded the width to show two items mostly to accomodate different placements in the top area and more importantly screen and top bar widths...

looking now...
Sep 22, 2008 at 2:56 PM
Downloaded 1.7b and I still see the same - hopefully in the next release or two you can change the top bar width or make it so it can be changed in the options panel.  Thanks for looking into it!
Coordinator
Sep 22, 2008 at 5:50 PM

It will be post 1.7b.  I have yet to actually publish a build with this “fix” included.  Mostly I’m giving a run through to see if I like the way it behaves before I make it widely available.

Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 7:57 AM
To: rob.chartier@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Favorites tool bar [Terminals:28861]

Downloaded 1.7b and I still see the same - hopefully in the next release or two you can change the top bar width or make it so it can be changed in the options panel. Thanks for looking into it!

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Terminals@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Terminals@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com