New Connection request

Mar 13, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Edited Mar 13, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I am not sure if this is a real issue with others, but can you please remove the TERMINALS tag as the default tag on New Connections and revert the default connection method as RDP instead of HTTP.

OH and Terminals 2.0 is VERY sweet and the best program of it's type out there (other than the aforementioned issue)

thanks

Coordinator
Mar 13, 2012 at 4:49 PM

You can remove Terminals News like any other favorite. But it will appear when new release comes.  As work around to prevent the default protocol to be http,

use "Defaults" button when editing favorite to save your options as default. This should be fixed in next version.

Mar 13, 2012 at 7:13 PM

I was really referring to when you create a new connection, the TAGS tab (used for Favorites) is default to the "Terminals" tag which is used for the terminal news.  I don't mind the terminal news, best way to keep up with the development.  :)  Not a bug per se just personal preference. 

Good luck on the SQL configuration, looking forward to that.

Coordinator
Mar 25, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Aha, sorry there is a similar request, that the first shown page is HTTP. Any way you are right. In next version, i expect no default Tag, when creating new connection favorite. Also Tags as a feature will be merged together with groups.