This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

How and where are credentials stored on local file system?

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Apr 24, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Forgive me if I pose a question answered elsewhere; I searched but could not find this information. Where are credentials stored on the local file system? Are credentials encrypted or protected otherwise in some fashion?

Coordinator
Apr 25, 2012 at 3:16 PM

All passwords and related security relevant data (Amazon service properties in options etc.) are encrypted on your file system.

All data files  are described here: http://terminals.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Backup%20and%20restore%20settings%20files&referringTitle=User%20documentation

Apr 25, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Thank you very much for your prompt reply and for providing the link!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: How and where are credentials stored on local file system?
[Terminals:353450]
Date: Wed, April 25, 2012 8:16 am
To: [email removed]

All passwords and related security relevant data (Amazon service properties in options etc.) are encrypted on your file system.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Terminals@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email Terminals@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com