This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

changing from mremote

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Oct 26, 2012 at 5:08 PM

I swapped over to Terminals from using mremote one of the things I really found I am missing is a reconnect option. I use the reconnect option all the time when a machine lock screen comes up. Is there a way in Terminals can do this or a feature that can be added. Terminal does not seem to want to reconnect to the same screen it rather opens a new connection.

I also am using a very large envorment 1500+ servers last I checked in AD. The AD scan does not seem to work as it sits there trying to connect. This would awesome if I could import all the servers into a list but one of the problems I see in doing this is no search function. I have most of my AD env downloaded in mremote and the search works well when you are not exactly sure of the servername you are looking for. Is there any plans for this.

Oct 26, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Reconnect feature is the Top One in the feature requests. It will be implemented next version.

http://terminals.codeplex.com/workitem/15992

The AD scan feature is broken in version 2.0. But fix is prepared and will be delivered in next public release.

Or you can  try to temporary downgrade to the version 2.0 beta, import from AD and then switch back to latest version.