This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Terminals.Config Vanished

Topics: User Forum
Nov 26, 2008 at 12:23 PM
I was just doing my normal thing with Terminals and had ~10 RDP Sessions open and was using Terminals in Full-Screen and 'Right-Clicked' the top of the window to bring up the drop down list of 'Favorites' so that I could connect to another session and noticed that none of my favorites were there, selected 'Restore Screen' instead to take Terminals out of Full-Screen mode and all my favorites were gone, the list completely empty.

Closed Terminals completely and opened up the Terminals1.7c folder on my desktop and instead of the typical ~50k terminals.config file I had a 1k empty terminals.config file.

Something strange going on here, one thing I did notice when I was closing one of the RDP sessions that was opened just before this happened a message came up 'Sorry Terminals couldn't upgrade this connection' (Or words to a simalar effect) and then everything was gone.
Coordinator
Dec 9, 2008 at 4:26 PM
Wow..crazy.  It sounds like your config file got corrupted somehow! 

Anything in the logs?
Dec 9, 2008 at 9:35 PM
Edited Dec 9, 2008 at 9:57 PM
No logs sadly, as per the other thread on missing log files here.

Cheers,

Stephen

EDIT: Now that I have logs as per the update in the link above, we can drop this issue and if this funkiness happens again I will have a better idea what is going on and will post any update if it happens again.