This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

May 1st - lost all of my connections

May 1, 2013 at 2:38 PM
I started Terminals this morning and I don't any any stored connections. I rebooted my computer this morning because of a Firefox crash. When I had Windows 7 restart Terminals showed up in the list of programs that were stopping windows from closing. I waited without clicking force close and after 30 seconds or so Terminals was removed from that list. After another few moments Windows restarted. After the restart I open Terminals. It seemed to take a little longer than normal to open and when it did I have no connections - not even the Terminals Homepage connection. It was fine prior to the restart. Is there any way to restore the connection information? Perhaps I should be including that file in my cloud backups?
Coordinator
May 6, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Refer to this documentation: https://terminals.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Backup%20and%20restore%20settings%20files&referringTitle=User%20documentation
But i think your favorites are lost. If you are working on new CTP version, try to search in the log files and have a look at the issues tracker, if there isnt similar problem already described. Otherwise create a new work item.
May 15, 2013 at 3:58 PM
I just lost them again.

I had Terminals opened last night. I set my computer to Sleep and this morning while connecting it up to my laptop it crashed with a BSOD. When I started up Terminials after rebooting my favorites were missing again.

I'll check the tracker and the log files and create a new issue or update an existing one.