I use version 3.3 with a database store. I am finding that each time I invoke terminals from a different workstation my credentials are erased on the other workstations. The credentials are maintained from session to session as long as I don't use terminals
on a different workstation.
Here is a sample scenario.
- 3 workstations A, B, & C.
- Terminals installed on A and B for the purpose of accessing C remotely.
- Using database store on an sqlserver (not on A, B, or C)
- Enter credentials in credential manager to log on to C (from A)
- Log on to C from A --> credentials from credential manager are available and login occurs
- Enter credentials in credential manager to log on to C (from B)
- Log on to C from B --> credentials from credential manager are available and login occurs
- Return to workstation A and try to log into C
- Credential manager has lost the credentials entered in step 4
How can I move from workstation to workstation while maintaining my credentials with credential manager?