This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Connect To: Textbox Not Working

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Jan 10, 2014 at 2:10 PM
Older versions I could type a server's name in the Connect To: textbox and have it connect without the server being in the Favorites. This does not work anymore, I have to manually add it to Favorites beforehand now.

Any way to change this behavior?
Feb 28, 2014 at 7:30 PM
mxmissile wrote:
Older versions I could type a server's name in the Connect To: textbox and have it connect without the server being in the Favorites. This does not work anymore, I have to manually add it to Favorites beforehand now.

Any way to change this behavior?
This is a Pain For myself as well, and honestly the only problem I have with this application. With a network base of over 1500 workstations, and the need to have to login with different credentials for different things, this can be a pain.
Developer
Mar 6, 2014 at 7:40 PM
Apr 8, 2014 at 2:02 PM
I am using 3.4 and it isn't working like the comment states in the workitem. If I put in a hostname that is not a current connection and hit enter, it does nothing on this version for me. The NewTerminalForm window doesn't open. It just sits there until I click File - New Connection or Ctrl+N to create the new connection. I am not sure if I need to reinstall and then that part will work or not.

"jirkapok: the combobox searches only for known connections. NewTerminalForm is opened."