Feature Request: Reconnect

Topics: Developer Forum
Jul 1, 2014 at 8:09 AM
After using mRemote, VissionApp and various other apps for several years I have found that Terminals offers the best set of features with the least amount of bugs.

One feature I miss from some of the other apps is a re-connect option on the right-click menu of an RDP tab. This facility is really useful in our domain that has a forced 10min screen lock so effectively just logs the session in again without having to re-key credentials...
May 12, 2015 at 1:30 PM
hello, i up this request because i would like the same feature.

when i wait 10 minutes, all connexion is in the lock screen. Reconnect button can be usefull and win time.

Thanks
May 19, 2015 at 7:30 AM
This would be useful indeed. Some clients configure their servers to lock the session after 5 mins. of inactivity. Even if the initial logon was done by the Terminals (with the saved password) after the lock you have to reenter the password. A reconnect would save the hassle of remembering passwords. I've even made a habit of clicking an active session from time to time just to make it stay active.
May 19, 2015 at 2:50 PM
Yes, this would be VERY useful. One of the main things keeping me from being able to completely switch to Terminals.
Developer
May 25, 2015 at 7:21 PM
I am expecting, when current issues with the resolution and tabs are gone, usability of managing connection will be implemented.
Developer
May 25, 2015 at 7:23 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.