This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

How to contribute to the issues? Fixed 2 bugs in my local codebase.

Topics: Developer Forum
Oct 31, 2014 at 4:20 PM
I've looked into the double connection issue and it seems like a pretty easy fix. (It was annoying the crap out of me) All you have to do is set the focus on the treeview to the parent after setting up the rdp connection:
    private void StartConnection(TreeView tv)
    {
        // dont connect in rename in favorites tree
        var favoriteNode = tv.SelectedNode as FavoriteTreeNode;
        if (favoriteNode != null && !tv.SelectedNode.IsEditing)
        {
            var definition = new ConnectionDefinition(favoriteNode.Favorite);
            this.ConnectionsUiFactory.Connect(definition);
            tv.Parent.Focus();  <----- This prevents the enter key from passing through to the treeview on the rdp security dialog. It doesn't look like the parent container uses the enter key in anyway so it should be safe.
        }
    }
Also in doing that I found another issue with the way your doing the terminal session enumeration on the remote server. You get a Arithmatic overflow exception when you call the

session_ptr = new System.IntPtr(ppSessionInfo.ToInt32() + (i * Marshal.SizeOf(sessionInfo[i])));
                        sessionInfo[i] = (WTS_SESSION_INFO)Marshal.PtrToStructure(session_ptr, typeof(WTS_SESSION_INFO));
That needs to be a ToInt64 to cast properly. http://blogs.msdn.com/b/jaredpar/archive/2008/11/11/properly-incrementing-an-intptr.aspx talks about why you should use the Int64 instead anyway.
Developer
Nov 9, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Edited Nov 9, 2014 at 7:01 PM
If you have only this two items, i can fix them. I dont understand the second code listing. Where to fix and which line?
The recommended way to contribute, if you dont want to do more stuff, is to upload SVN patch, and we have a look at it.