Edit Multiple Favorites/Default Settings

Topics: User Forum
Nov 5, 2014 at 2:23 AM
I am trying to figure out the best way to edit multiple favorites at the same time. From poking around in the app and trying some searches on here, I have yet to find anything. Specifically I want to add NLA to a lot of servers at the same time

Am I missing something?

Default settings, I read in another thread that you can save the settings of a favorite to be the default, and then apply that to others. I found the save current settings as default, but I cannot find the second part where I load that into another.....again, Am I missing something?
Feb 5, 2015 at 5:17 PM
Ditto...

I manager hundreds of servers and Terminals is a great tool for that. Over time I discovered what settings work best. So I have set them as default now. But whenever I visit one of the older servers I have to close it again and change the settings and then go back into the RDP session. It would be of great benefit if the desired settings could somehow be applied globally. When I have some downtime which is rare I go in and change a bunch of them one at a time but this gets tedious with so many.
Feb 13, 2015 at 8:38 AM
Hi All,

I am also facing this issue. I tried to select all and edit the connections thinking that this will edit all connections at once. Alas, this was not to be. I think this is a very important function. Alternatively, we should at least be able to set it at the group level so that it propagates down to all connections below.