This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Alt tabbing

Sep 7, 2016 at 12:14 AM
So I had Terminals 3.5.0 installed and was able to click on the window header and after that be able to alt-tab OUT of the RDP instead of my keystrokes being captured within it. Life was good, and I was happy.

Just reformatted and reinstalled Windows, reinstalled Terminals. No longer can I alt-tab out of the RDP. This is VERY frustrating and VERRRRRRRYYYYYYY inconvenient as I work on large dual monitors. I often need to copy and paste information from my host machine into the RDP. Where is the option to change the alt-tab behavior located? I clearly was able to do it before, but can't find it and all the existing posts are old and never answered.

Probably no one will answer this either. :(
Sep 13, 2016 at 7:32 PM
I would love the see this feature. It is hard to setup 6 servers at once without this function......
Sep 18, 2016 at 9:10 PM
I dont remember it was ever possible. I never seen in the code Alt-tab keyboard hook.
The only think i can help now, is to let you check the issues list, if there isnt already feature request.
Sep 20, 2016 at 1:53 AM
Well, it was possible, it worked that way until I reformatted and reinstalled. Oh well, I'm using Remote Desktop Manager instead now, and it alt-tabs in and out as I need it to. Not going to spend any additional time searching. Thanks for the response.