This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Terminal Server Gateway Additions

Feb 15, 2010 at 12:59 AM
Edited Feb 16, 2010 at 8:34 PM

OK, I have added functionality to allow the use of Terminal Server Gateways which is available in the latest changeset 63976

I have also created a compiled version of this which you can download from (See Below)
Be aware that you will need to be running RDP Client 6 to use terminals from now on as I have removed backwards compatibility with older clients.
There are details on the Documentation page on how to update to RDP Client 6.

I don't have any connection I can use to test this at the moment so I'm just hoping everything will be all good at this stage so please test it out and let me know what happens.

If anyone has a public TSGW server that I could use for testing purposes at all that would be great ;)

Feb 16, 2010 at 8:32 PM
Edited Feb 16, 2010 at 8:33 PM

I have created a beta release that includes the TSGW options in it which is available here:

http://terminals.codeplex.com/releases/view/40592

Mar 16, 2010 at 1:15 PM

I love this new beta, the tsgateway option was the last peace in the pussle for me..

Really great, and working like a charm for me..

Just a little request, would it be possible to add the option to apply the tsgateway settings I've made to all old hosts as well as to the default template like it is now.
See, my problem is I have about 100 hosts in my conf and to change all them manually in notepad just don't work.:)

Keep this great work up mate, by far the best ts/rd tool out there if you ask me..

Jan 24, 2011 at 7:54 AM

Hi there

I find that it works okay, but that I must use the "use seperate login credentials" option under the TSGW settings. Typing in the same credentials allows one to connect, but not typing in credentials means that no connection is made.

Kind Regards

Peter (allebone@gmail.com)