This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Project Management Forum

What will happen to Terminals when CodePlex will shutdown?

first post: emoreau wrote: the title says it all!

latest post: KarlosChuar wrote: I missed your question, i am opening discussion see: [CodePlex shut...

CodePlex shutdown

first post: KarlosChuar wrote: Since CodePlex announced its closing, we are moving to somewhere el...

Problem Installation Terminals

first post: MaxPail wrote: Hi, I've got an error message when I'm trying to install Terminal...

latest post: KarlosChuar wrote: No, untill now there was no such feedback. Can you have a look in t...

Export - Encrypt Password

first post: shafaqat309 wrote: Hi When exporting all connection to an xml file, Is there any opt...

latest post: KarlosChuar wrote: Export to the text file creates file, which should be available for...

Terminals Loses Focus - cannot regain without forcing end task

first post: marklbreen wrote: Hello All Using Terminals 3.6.1, Windows 10. I have been using ...

Terminals Password Forgotten

first post: zanzistor wrote: Hi there, i installed successfully terminals... a pop up password a...

latest post: KarlosChuar wrote: No, definitely not. If you delete all user data you are able start ...

SSH, Ubuntu/CentOS/Open-SuSe... and a LARGE cup of coffee

first post: LNXRLZ wrote: I really like the Terminals program. I am new to the program so may...

latest post: KarlosChuar wrote: 1) Next most requested feature is to replace current ssh integratio...

Replacement of week ssh implementation

first post: KarlosChuar wrote: We are closer to focus on ssh component improvements. There alread...

latest post: cj_berlin wrote: PuTTY!

Plugins - new feature expected behavior

first post: KarlosChuar wrote: I am working on plugins abstraction, so can enable or disable some ...

latest post: KarlosChuar wrote: Last call, nobody wants to use user voice?

SSH - Terminals was unable to connect to the remote machine / Empty path name is not legal

first post: DanielVNS wrote: Trying to use Terminals (v3.6.1) to make a simple SSH connect to a ...

latest post: DWilli wrote: On the General page, I entered my credentials including Password an...