This release includes a bunch of defects which have been streaming in via the Issue Tracker and Discussions (keep it up folks!). I also double check that the log4net config file exists in the package.
As usual just unzip the contents of the release, and replace all files in your existing application folder.
- Only allow 3 chars for IP address's in the port scanner
- Fixed a bug in the PortScanner. Results returned were pretty much useless. Slimmed it down to just open ports, and it actually works now!
- CultureInfo in Telnet font Title is required
- Fixed Set XXX By tag
- Corrected a hidden defect with a null favorite
- Set "IsRequired" meta data on all non-required values in config to false. This might have caused some of the issues when we upgrade Terminals and the Master Password being invalidated.
- VNC supports Mac OS
- .ca domains do not need the '=' prefix.
- When adding a new tag to a connection we need to do a case-insensitive match with existing tags and update new tag to match case of existing tag.
- Upgraded the version to 1.7d.
- Sorted the Favorites Tree by tag, then by favorite name
- Set Granados to be V2 of the Framework for compilation (I think it is one of vs.net's lack of ability to recognize and commit the change)
- Upgraded VncSharp to the new release, incorporated previous changes to RfbProtocol which Julian previously commited (sent changes back to David Humphrey -VncSharp for comments)
- Complete move of SSH library
- Add Routrek Granados library as a first class object.
- Add Socks Proxy from www.mentalis.org
- Added right click menu to port scanner, single option to copy the remote address to your clipboard
- Applied patch from sdanelson to enable the RDP Option for TLS Authentication. In the New Connection Window, RDP Tab, Extended Settings, "Enable TLS Authentication"