The beta release of Terminals 1.8 seems to be working quite well so here is a stable release with all the latest fixes added.
Terminals 1.8a adds the following over 1.7e:
- Support for actual Credential Management. Credentials are managed separately via the Credential Manager and can be assigned to Favorites via the Edit Favorite dialog.
- Includes all of Julian_Cable's work on the SSH/Telnet upgrade.
- Added "Connect To Console" button for easily connecting to RDP Console sessions without editing favorite.
- Added preliminary Export/Import function for favorites
- Default Password can now be modified from the options page
- Support for Multi-Screen set ups added
- The Copy button in the Organize Favorites Dialog actually works now!
- Some minor UI updates overall
- The Master Password dialog location is set to Windows Default instead of Center Screen, more friendly for multi-monitor
- Terminal (SSH at least) does support the arrow up key (scroll back to previous commands)
- Terminal (Telnet & SSH) copy and paste functions have been fixed although some problems using the dual "Copy & Paste" still exist.
- The Favorites panel (on the left) now stays hidden correctly, stops resizing and has also had many fixes in layout and functionality.
- When using the Console or New Window options to open connections from the favorites panel these settings are no longer saved to the favorite
- Favorites can now be ordered by column in the "Organize Favorites" window