This is a beta release so the new features being added to terminals can be tested properly.
The major change in this release is that Terminals has been upgraded to require RDP Client 6
to be installed for creating RDP connections.
Backwards compatibility with older RDP clients is no longer supported so please update your client to the latest versions if needed.
Details on updating to RDP Client 6 can be found on the Domumentation
With the update to RDP client 6 we can now support these new functions that have been added:
- Support for advanced RDP 6 functions
- Terminal Server Gateway support added (Please add testing results here)
- Ability to select individual Drives and Devices added (Device selection is on or off at the moment)
Other updates include:
- credential and history xml files saved with correct encoding
- Auto Scale desktop size now has option to set the resolution to auto scale to (See Here)
- Full screen view no longer has scroll bars on window.