My Wish List

May 23, 2007 at 2:16 AM
Hi there,

I love Terminals. I actually started writing a similar app but it got shelved due to other priorities. This is some of the features I think would improve Terminals even more.

• System tray icon: A right-click context menu could bring up a list of favourites
  • Tab: right-click menu for option to logoff (not sure if this is possible) or disconnect from session
  • Tab: ability to drag/drop tab order
  • Connecting: not sure what return codes are available from the RDP control, but say you are disconnected with the error "max connections exceeded", it could prompt you to reconnect to the console instead?
  • Tab: scrollable tabs (similar to FireFox). I often have 15+ sessions open.
  • Favourites: Ability to import list of hosts into favourites with an LDAP query/filter
  • Scriptable actions: A simple config/API to allow me to create "Action" buttons for this host. Someone mentioned Powershell, but being able to launch a MSC or one of the SysInternals tools would be fantastic.

Again, thanks for Terminals.
Aug 16, 2007 at 4:29 PM
I would also like:

• Option to disable some toolbars.
  • Option to remember toolbars placement.

As the beta includes a toolbar I don't want/need and the old one also didn't remember toolbar positioning (I use it in the file menu row to get more vertical space).
Aug 23, 2007 at 1:12 PM
Is is possible to execute a script when disconnecting from a server just as it is possible to do this when connecting?