This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Suggestion - prominent link to latest build

Topics: Project Management Forum
Jun 23, 2007 at 9:51 AM
Hi,

The latest builds of Terminals are quite advanced over the production version available on codeplex, but it's quite hard for someone stumbling on Terminals for the first time to find a link for them, or even discover that they exist! If you aren't going to make any of them available via codeplex, could you at least post a prominent link on the home page to the un official release page at http://tools.mscorlib.com/ ? Every time I need to download terminals on a new pc, I can never remember the url, and have to go to Rob's blog to find the link!

Thanks for a great app, by the way!

cheers,

Aitor
Jul 12, 2007 at 2:32 PM
So if i am to understand this post, we should get the latest build from the link provided not codeplex? Which version should be the latest build?

By the way love the app. A suggestion in the favorites area, if it would be possible to create groups in the favorites are it would be very useful as I have several favorites (over 50) for the various applications that I need to manage. If I could group them by applications then I could easily find the correct server to access specially late at night when someone calls.

Thanks.