This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Features Wish List

Topics: User Forum
May 6, 2010 at 8:25 PM

In addition to the earlier post of wanting an Import/Export feature for the connections list from other instances of the application, it would be nice to be able to import a spreadsheet or SharePoint list containing the servers/names/address/etc in tab delimited or datasheet format, and have the Favorites list set itself up automatically using that information. In addition, I'd also like a way to further manipulate or organize the Favorites list along the left side. Specifically, the ability to remove the "Untagged" category (or only show it if an item is untagged), and also the ability to organize the categories into expandable groups or sections like those seen in Outlook 2007 (in addition to the current tree-mode navigation scheme, not instead of - give users the choice if possible).

That's it, though - otherwise it's a fantastic application and I thank you for making it available to us.

Jun 7, 2010 at 10:22 AM

If the Favorites list can be organized into expandable groups or sections whenever I want, it would be perfect!

Also I can't find a way to manage existing tags (e.g., delete a tag), can someone show me how to do that? Thanks.

Jun 7, 2010 at 5:17 PM

First: kudos to the Terminals team... I love this tool... it makes managing my servers in my DMZ MUCH easier.

My suggestion/wish is to have a way to select multiple preconfigured connections and make config changes to them all at once.  For example, in the office (with no/lo latency) I have the RDP desplay settings set to highest quality and nothing disabled.  However, if I need to work from home, I need to turn almost everything off due to very high latency (I need to go thru multiple tunnels and hops).

Or is this possible now?

Thanks!