This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Display and use issues, please help.

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Jun 2, 2011 at 3:44 PM

Terminals has a been a great application for me until that past couple months.  After recieving an upgraded laptop with Windows 7, I wasn't able to display the Terminals Application at all.  It will load and show up in the taskbar but nothing I could do would open the application in the monitor.

I've completely removed and uninstalled that app and reinstalled without enabling the single instance option.  Now when it loads to the taskbar I am able to over it and invoke the maximise function, but I can only see it in that mode.  If I attempt to reduce or "Restore Down" the entire application disappears.   Also the properties for the shortcut are set to "Maximise" the display on open, but it doesn't do so.

Does anyone have a solution?

Jun 3, 2011 at 9:34 AM

There is a usually a config file which stores the current screen position/state which can be found in a directory with a name like C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Terminals\Terminals.exe_Url_qunbnri5go4vkonrq1toyk3znvdmdyce\1.7.0.0  where xxx is your username.

You can open it with notepad if you want to see what is in it, but in mine in only has the size, location and state, so I am guessing it you delete/rename this file, Terminals with open with the default screen size/position .

Jun 3, 2011 at 3:25 PM

Thanks but I was unable to find any folder related to terminals under my AppData\Local directory...

Jun 3, 2011 at 5:11 PM
Edited Jun 3, 2011 at 5:30 PM

Did you search subfolders, eg ...\AppData.\Local\Robert_Chartier\Terminals.exe.... ?

Or even AppData\Roaming\...