After crash no connections...

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Jun 15, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Hi, I have been using Terminals for some time now and it works perfectly for my needs.

But my pc crashed suddenly (not related to Terminals) while Terminals was running and after a restart when starting Terminals, it starts the wizard.

In the installation folder I can see the old terminals.config file, but now it has a long number in the name. even if I rename the file and remove the long number, it will still run the wizard upon restart.

Is there any way to tell Terminals that it should use the old configuration file?

Best regards

Henrik Badsted

Jun 22, 2011 at 2:28 PM

Hi Henrik,

If you just press cancel in the wizard, Terminals will continue with the old config file. If the current config file is empty and the old config file name has change, just delete the current config file rename the old config file to terminals.config.

Niels

Jun 22, 2011 at 2:42 PM
Edited Jun 22, 2011 at 2:42 PM

Hi Niels

Thanks for your reply. It turned out that the config file was damaged during the crash. It contained a lot off null's in the end, so thats probably why it was renamed and a new one was being created every time.

I did try just cancelling the wizard and also renaming the old file, but no luck.

Best regards

Henrik Badsted