Menu bar disappeared? How to: Turn on menu bar?

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
May 15, 2008 at 1:54 PM

1st Issue - User error?
OK, I decided to crank up terminals 1.6j this morning and no menu bar appeared?  I don't recall doing anything to change the settings but evidently something changed.  is this a built in feature to let me know a newversion is out?  The menu bar with File, View, Favorites, Tools, etc is GONE.

I can right click and get Full Screen, Screen Capture Manager, Networking Tools, etc.  I have been unable to find a setting to re-enable the main menu bar.

2nd Question:
Is there a way to export the RDP connections, tags, etc from 1.6j to 1.6l? Or are we forced to recreate everything? It appears maybe a person could copy text out of the Terminals.config xml file from one version to the next?  Any recommendation?

Any and all info appreciated.

MrMMills1@yahoo.com
Coordinator
May 24, 2008 at 4:55 PM
You can delete Toolbar.settings file and that will reset all toolbars back to default.

If you simply replace the files in the l release over the j release (it should NOT contains the terminals.config xml file) then load the new version of the application it should automatically upgrade your connections to the new release.  (do a backup before trying).  Let me know if you have any issues with this.