Beta 4 - RDP error messages in msg box

Dec 1, 2011 at 8:17 AM

There should be an option to disable them (couldn't find one). Every time I connect to a server that has an informational message configured to be shown after logon then terminals pops-up a message box with an error "Logon Code:3". If I try to connect to a win 2008 server then if a new session is started terminals pops-up a "Logon Code:-2" error (no message is presented if I log on to a disconnected active session or a win 2003 srv). These messages don't have a description and I couldn't find anything on the presented error codes. This functionality is probably useful in debugging connection problems but it's redundant in everyday use.

Dec 4, 2011 at 9:50 PM

I am having the same messages when I connect using RDP.

ssh isn't working for me. I can use putty, but no combination of authentication type ever works,

Keep upi the good work.

Coordinator
Dec 6, 2011 at 10:00 PM

This was fixes this week. Thank you for your feedback.

Dec 28, 2011 at 7:10 PM
jirkapok wrote:

This was fixes this week. Thank you for your feedback.

Which version was it fixed in? I'd like to go get it. Those error message boxes are making me crazy. :)

Jan 4, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Hello,

I would like to have fixed version as well!

Getting ton of these error messages every day :-(((

Can you please release hotfix asap?

Thanks

Milan

Coordinator
Jan 5, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Hi all,

to remember previous discussions, there is Team City server, which provides continuous integration ie. nightly builds from latest sources.

They are available under Guest login at http://build.nzbdrone.com/teamcity/viewType.html?tab=buildTypeStatusDiv&buildTypeId=bt16.

Jak se k nim dostat, na to už přijdeš :-)