Beta 3 RefreshDont forget to backup your config files BEFORE upgrading!
The team has finally put the nail into the official release date for version 2.0. As bugs are winding down on the 2.0 Roadmap we decided to push out another build - the first 2.0 Beta build.
Please take time to use and abuse this release. We left logging in place, and this is a debug build so be sure to submit your logs on each bug reported, and please do report all bugs!
Check the source code page on the site, this beta includes all commits since (and including) the 90428 check-in back in June 23, 2011.
- Important: This build contains Master password fix. Back up your favorites and credentials, before you try.
- Improved screen capture manager a bit. Added auto refresh of the manager on capture and the option to capture to the clipboard. Corrected capture in detached windows. Check the options
- Refactored Options dialog
- Changed the wizard to include the screen capture options.
- Added Shift-Insert and Ctrl-V capabilities to paste in the SSH terminal.
- Corrected RDP error when starting session in minimized window or window on secondary monitor.
- Corrected manipulation of selected console font
- Added more descriptive tool tips with shortcut keys and unified icons on menu actions and other usability improvements
- Corrected imports and exports, improved import performance
- Added RDP export
- Corrected response of search in Active directory and network scan
- Corrected Amazon S3 backup and restore
- Large improvement of performance when using more than 1000 favorites
- Added icons to the tree list and menu actions depending connection protocol
- Refactoring in Organize favorites window